1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are pieces of data used by a server to send a user’s status information to the browser, and used by the browser to send back status information to the server of origin.This status information could be, for example, session ID, language, expiry date, reply domain, etc.
Cookies allow users to retain certain information, such as status information, for the period of validity of that particular cookie whilst the user accesses different pages of a web site or when the user retains to the same web site later on.
There are a variety of different cookie types:
- Session cookies that disappear once the user leaves the site
- Permanent cookies that reside on the user’s terminal until their expiry date or until they are deleted by the user with the aid of their browser control features.
2. COOKIES ON GRANDSKI.ORG
The cookies saved by grandski.org on your terminal are for the purpose of assisting with browsing on our web site, and the optimisation and personalisation of our services on the site (These cookies are primarily concerned with our own web analytics solutions).The Cookies that we employ allow us to:
- Establish statistics and figures regarding use and frequentation of the various elements that make up our site (sections and content visited, user path, etc.), allowing us to enhance the interest and usability of our services;
- Adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your web terminal or mobile device (display resolution, operating system employed, etc.) during your visits to our site;
- Save information regarding your browsing preferences (choice of language).
3. HOW TO CHANGE YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS?
Default settings for web browsers are usually established in such a way as to accept cookies, although it is possible to change this quite easily by altering your browser settings. Nevertheless, please be aware that if you should choose to deactivate the cookies, it is possible that some of our content will not be accessible. For further information on Cookies settings: